Monday, August 11, 2008

MATCHES ARE HERE!!

Our agency just updated their site to say that they received matches for their January 27th LID'ers!

WE'RE IN!!!!!


We'll be getting a call tomorrow after 10:00am. We can go pick up our referral info any time after that. Of course this is the day that DS starts school, so we'll probably wait until 2:10 for him to get out of school and then head down to the agency so we can get her info as a family.


Oh yeah, the official cut off date is listed as January 31st. I think CCAA was closed for CNY after the 27th, but I guess it would make sense to include those dates, although I'm assuming they didn't assign any LID's during the time they were closed, but who knows. In any case, it just looks better to have a later date. Especially to my fellow Precious P's who are logged in for Feb. '06. I was really hoping for their sake, referral would make it into February this month. There's always hope for next month!

Oh God, I'm so nervous! I can't believe this is actually happening!

4 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

I guess Aly and I will not be the only couple NOT getting any sleep tonight! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
peace
fm

T n' W said...

Can you believe it!!! Pinch me!!
I can't wait til tomorrow!
Tonyia

Christine said...

Congratulations!!! We are also not getting any sleep tonight! :) Soon you will see your babies face!! Finally!!! Thinking of you!

Unknown said...

its 10:08 here in Fl, can not wait to hear/see your news

Happy times indeed