


We got the call this morning just after 9:30am. I wasn't quite expecting it until after 10:00am, but, I was so nervous, I didn't mind. The hardest part was waiting until 3:00 to get her picture and other details.
We are supposed to travel in 4 weeks, and if that can't be done, then we'll have to wait 7 weeks. We want to go grab her now! We should get updated information hopefully before we travel. This would be helpful especially since her height/weight info is very out-of-date. From what the agency says Guangxi girls are tend to be on the small side. Not my girl! Look at those feet!
What a pudger! ("Pudger" is an endearment I use for small, cute, round-ish babies or puppies).
Not sure if you can see in these photos, but her hair is wildly standing up on the back of her head. Just like her big brother.
She has been in the orphanage since her day of birth, and she is attached to her caregivers. She likes her toys, music, and can be obstinate. She's active and restless. She'll fit in real well with our family! The orphanage is small so hopefully there's a chance she'll have been well cared for. She certainly looks healthy.
I think she looks like the dad, John on "John & Kate Plus 8"!!!!
4 comments:
oh she is just beautiful. I tend to call babies squishies.Love you word!
she is adorable, congrats!
Congrats - we have a Guangxi baby too! Have a wonderful trip!
Kristen is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Life is good! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
peace
fm
(love the name)
Post a Comment