Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OMG - Matching!!!!

Our agency has just posted that matching has begun!! They could be matching us with a baby right now!!!! Is this really happening? I feel slightly faint. And excited. And nauseous.

Dare I say we'll have a picture next week?

Pass the diet Pepsi, I need a drink! Or, maybe an Apple Martini will do the trick. Darn. Don't have alcohol at home. Must remedy that ASAP...

3 comments:

Christine said...

Yipppeee! I am so happy for you. We will meet our babies really soon. I hope we hear some more good rumours today!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Well, if you look at my avatar, I am serving you a mojito to toast your good news.

May the road ahead be very smooth.

Thanks for your compassionate comment on my blog today. That was a rough time (see tomorrow's entry).

But you were right. Sleep DID come back.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

You're welcome!

Let me know if you'd like to join ColoBloggers.

http://weebleswobblog.blogspot.com/2008/01/getting-mile-high-with-colobloggers.html