We got our first house offer today, WooHoo! It's a great offer EXCEPT for the price. Very very low. Much much lower then we are willing to accept, even in this market. They want a counter-offer by Monday morning, so we'll do that, but I don't have high hopes this one'll fly. Too bad too, since the requested closing date would be great timing for us. Still, it's really nice to know we've had an offer. Makes all our hard work worth it.
We're faxing over our counter offer tomorrow morning. So much paperwork!
I had my first "ambush" showing this morning. Apparently an agent tried to call us to schedule a viewing, but didn't realize we were in another area code, so she was calling the wrong number (um, hello? It's not hard to figure out the area code in our area, but whatever). Needless to say, she showed up at our door, client ready to view! (Thank God we'd cleaned this morning). I'm trying to get over a bad cold, so I wasn't feeling too hot. My wonderful DH had already made our bed & vacuumed : ) Thanks, honey!
I quickly put the dogs away, did a quick eyeball over everything else, and then let them in - apologizing for the mix-up. I'm just happy we're still getting serious buyers in week after week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment