Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Bring your 'Magic Cones'


I need some serious diversion right now from the stress, so I found this website called The Bathroom Diaries.

It rates bathrooms around the world, including China. Man, there are a lot of "Squatty Potties" there! And that's putting it nicely. From reading the descriptions of each, I hadn't imagined they would be THAT bad. I sorta imagined a bad one there would be like a truck-stop-in-the-middle-of-nowhere-one here. Dirty, but usable if desperate and just-don't-touch-anything.

Wrong! Bring those 'Magic Cones' and a serious stash of T.P.



1 comment:

NorasMommy said...

We had a trough experience in Suzhou when I went to visit DH on a business trip. I figured that a pay toilet would be somewhat modern, but ... uhm... no. I couldn't do it - physically couldn't do it. I'm not prissy at all, but this was too much. I waited all day until we got back to our hotel in Shanghai.

All I can say is, when it's a trough, be sure to find a spot at the upstream end!

Have a good weekend!
Jennifer