Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Referrals For June

Some blogs are reporting getting their referrals, most through Nov. 7th, so maybe that'll be the cut-off date for this month. Congrats to everyone who has received their referral this month! It's both encouraging & discouraging for sure.

Also, slight bummer miscalculation on my part. I didn't realize that CCAA assigns referral dates on weekends, so instead of 60 days left, we have 80 days left, not counting this June batch. (CCAA was closed Jan 1-4, '06, so those days don't count. If Nov 7th is the cut-off, then we have 74 days left. I know this doesn't change the amount of time I'll wait, but psychologically it just feels worse.

Other news - my cousin & spouse had their first child on Sunday, June 3rd. Welcome to the world, little guy! Everyone is happy & healthy, and already lacking in sleep. Enjoy it while you've got it!

No comments: