Wow, I never thought this day would come. This year has gone by so fast! Here's my dear boy at his cute graduation ceremony today. The kids did a few song/dances and then had a 'diploma' ceremony. (He's the kid in a green/white Hawaiian shirt). The other picture is my Dad, me and DS. Great fun was had by all, despite my lame attempts to work our video camera. Fortunately, I have learned to avoid "barf-cam" (lots of jerky motion).
Thursday, June 14, 2007
DS's Graduation from Pre-K
Wow, I never thought this day would come. This year has gone by so fast! Here's my dear boy at his cute graduation ceremony today. The kids did a few song/dances and then had a 'diploma' ceremony. (He's the kid in a green/white Hawaiian shirt). The other picture is my Dad, me and DS. Great fun was had by all, despite my lame attempts to work our video camera. Fortunately, I have learned to avoid "barf-cam" (lots of jerky motion).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment