Thursday, November 02, 2006

Referrals Through Aug 25th!

CCAA's site has just updated to reflect they've matched through Aug 25th, 2005. 12 days this month. WooHoo! These last 2 months have been a bit speedier. Here's hoping they either keep up this pace (referring 1/2 months each month) or speeding up to matching 1 month each month! We have 107 (working) days left until our LID. We could see a referral as early as April on through August ! I'm dearly hoping it's much closer to April :)

The CCAA site hasn't updated with Review Room info. It's still showing that it's finished with Dec 31st, 2005 dossiers. Still, no news is good news while you're in review.

I've had my first China-adoption dream. It was real brief. All I dreamed was that we were referred a child in Guangdong provence, and we had to stay an extra week for processing. I was stressing over leaving DS for that long at home.

Applied to re-do our fingerprints, and still haven't heard on our appointment day. I'm sure they'll send out our appointment paperwork fairly quickly.

No comments: