OK, I didn't realize until today while I was randomly pressing buttons in blogger that I had unmoderated comments on my site. I think I fixed. Sorry Nicole, I just saw your "Tag", so here's my lists.
7 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
a. See England, Scotland, France, Spain, Australia, Mexico's ancient ruins
b. Live somewhere other than So. Cal. (geesh, it's not THAT great here people - go away)
c. Own a bulldog
7 THINGS I CAN NOT DO:
a. I can't sing, but I really wish I could
b. I'm not very coordinated, so flying a helicopter is out of the question, Damn! :(
c. Knit
d. Math
7 THINGS I CAN DO:
a. Play violin by ear (never could read music)
b. Teach
c. Rollerskate
d. Crochet
THINGS THAT ATTRACTED ME TO MY HUSBAND:
His great, easy-going personality
He's smart as hell but doesn't feel he has to prove it to anyone
His build: Tall, thin, blond, pretty blue eyes, geeky...yum.
THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
Crap (oh crap)
Cool
Bad Dog Louie, BAD DOG!
Mommy's very crabby right now
7 BOOKS I LOVE:
Most Patricia Cornwell Books
The Da Vinci Code
The Lovely Bones
Sarum & London (anything by Edward Rutherford)
The Halloweener
Goodnight Sweet Ladybugs (the illustrations are gorgeous!)
Autobiography of Henry VIII
The Mists of Avalon
Alice in Wonderland
Anything written by David Sedaris - Naked, Me Talk Pretty One Day
7 MOVIES I LOVE:
Four Weddings & a Funeral
While You Were Sleeping
Monsters Inc
Nothing else really comes to mind - I'm more of a book person
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment