



I haven't been blogging much, just deciding whether or not to continue this blog. I don't think many read it, especially since we're now home with baby. I know when waiting, I always found other's experiences through their process very helpful to read about. From the giddy excitement of referral day through getting home and the following adjustment.
I was hoping it would help friends and relatives keep up with what's going on with us, but I don't think that's the case. Most of them just call, email & send links to their Picasa albums. I frequently do the same. But, I think I'll keep it running a bit longer. It is a pain to switch Goggle accounts back to the old account every time I want to post. And don't even get me started on trying to create web albums in Picasa - I've managed to screw that up as well!
Anyway, for the few who still do check in every now and again, here are more baby pictures from our first month home with baby K.
The pictures of the kids at a local park, having lots of fun, and baby K. showing off her first dress.
Also, we found a house!!! We're "under contract" as they say here in CO., just need to make it through the inspection tomorrow morning. We really like it, but have a few major concerns about the roof and possibly basement. I really hope we can get everything resolved.
No comments:
Post a Comment