
After some really exhausting last days in So. Cal, wrapping up our house sale, we've made it to Denver! Really happy to have a new start, new place to live, and a six-figure bank account! (For a short while, anyway).
The drive was quite a trip, with the dogs, and all. The boy did fine. We bought a portable DVD player and that was a life-saver for us. Normally we wouldn't let him watch so much TV/DVD's, but in desperate times...
On another happy note, our dog Caesar has fully recovered from his random, rare infection. Good as new and peeing freely as always.
I'll post more later with some pictures, if I can find my camera.
Photo: Here's how we know Caesar is feeling better, look! He's obviously back to his old perky self...
1 comment:
I would be exhausted!! Take care and enjoy the new city and home! Let us know how you are all adjusting!!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
Post a Comment