Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lighter Stuff



I haven't posted about our 1st
Chinese kids, Caesar and Louie in a while, so I thought I'd add some light fodder to this blog.

Louie, in a fit of madness, decides to be a lap pug. Louie is NEVER a lap dog. AND, extra bonus, DH was allowed to scratch his tummy.

Caesar figures out that RoboSapien makes a great ear-scratcher!
Now if he could just throw down some dog biscuits, the "C" would be most appreciative.

Hmmm, 'Sleazy Pug Lawyer', are you seeing these pictures??

Otherwise, not much worth journaling here. Last weekend, only had 2 major fights with spouse over painting, baseboards, floors, and when house is going on the market. Both of us broke down and rented a storage unit. Hey, we're still talking, so we got over it.
All bets are off for this weekend however. Lots of rain in the forecast, yard still not landscaped and we have rented a large, roll-off dumpster to be delivered "sometime on Friday...". We'll be spending some quality time out in the freezing cold garage with a bunch of junk and yard debris. Yea!

Oh yeah, and our INS fingerprints are about to expire for the 2nd time, so I'm frantically trying to reach our contact at the Dept. of Homeland Security for some guidance and another appointment... I used to be so sure that we wouldn't need to re-fingerprint, and re-do our I-171H for the third time, but it's looking more and more like that's going to be the case.

No comments: