Monday, September 03, 2007

Only 4 Days :(

It's official. CCAA has posted that they've referred through November 25th, 2005. That's only 4 days for September. Big Drag. I was really really really hoping that they'd be able to get through November this month.

This means it's taken them from May '07 through (hopefully) October to get through November. It must be a HUGE month So, it'll be at least 6 months if not 7 just to get through November '05.

AND there's still 5 days left in November to refer.

56 days until our LID.


*@*#%@*# That's all I have left to say.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Time to start waiting for the next batch. What yucky news but I am looking forward to seeing babies!

LedaP said...

Hang on! Your getting close even if it doesn't seem like it. What I'm amazed at is the people who are sending in dossiers now. I wonder how long they will wait.

Alyson and Ford said...

We are hanging in there with you!

ALyson
LID 01/27/06