Not much has been happening this last week or so. The only "exciting" thing that's happened was that our big, heavy wire closet rack came crashing down in the middle of the night last Friday, and scared the bejesus out of me. Woke me from a dead-sleep, too. Worse, I thought the noise was outside, so I made DH go scout around out in the dark, but no avail. It wasn't until Saturday morning when DH opened the closet that we realized the entire contraption had come down. Fortunately there wasn't anything breakable, but the clothes police would be having fits if they saw what's still hanging on my DH's side of the closet. Stacy and Clinton from "What Not To Wear" would be apopletic if they had to go through it. He has concert T-shirts from the 80's! To be fair, he doesn't actually wear them out of the house, but I get very tired of looking at them and through them. So many holes! I'm surprised they can even be washed without falling apart.
So we spent a non-memorable day putting the darn closet back together. The house saga continues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment