Sunday, March 04, 2007

The Never Ending Saga...

Still muddling through our home study update and re-filing for a new I171H approval. Somehow I've been confusing some requirements from our home study agency from those of our adoption agency. I neglected to get my son's TB test during his physical, and his doctor's office apparently marked something incorrectly on his physical form. Our home study person hasn't heard back from the doctor's office correcting this issue. My son did have a TB test in Feb '06, but apparently it needs to be current within a year. His physical was in Jan '06, so I'm not sure why it's not considered current.
To top it all off, my doctor hasn't yet sent in my physical, either. I'm sure it's just sitting in my file - hopefully.

So I have a bunch of phone calls to make on Monday...

Seeing the next referrals would cheer me up considerably!

No comments: