Our agency's wait predictions for our LID are now up to about 21 months, IF the CCAA matches 10 days per month (10 days being an average). I knew this was probably the case, but it still doesn't make it easier to see in writing. This means we might get our referral in October '07. I was hoping for an August referral with October travel. Now maybe it's October referral and December travel.
Big Drag :(
The only good part is that we'll be able to save a bit more money, maybe...hopefully...with any luck.
Rumors abound that October and November are BIG months for dossiers. Every few months rumors also surface that the CCAA is wanting to decrease wait times, but I don't see how they can do that with a lack of "paper ready children". Since they don't make their process transparent, there's no way of knowing if this is even possible.
There's a big box of See's Candy with my name on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment