Sunday, December 24, 2006

LOTS OF BABY CLOTHES

Wow, maybe I should hold off on buying more baby clothes, eh? Most are in the 12 month range, so I hope she's going to be smallish. I do have some 18 month clothes, too, but we'll see.

My favorite places to get baby clothes? Carters Outlets, Pumpkin Patch and Baby Gap.


Oh yeah, and we're going to Denver, baby! Checkin' out the neighborhood to see if we want to live there.

1 comment:

LedaP said...

Kim, One of my very best friends picked up from a very expensive area in MD and moved to Colorado Springs for the same reason...quality of life, more affordable, etc. They have been there a few years now and love it. They have a great home that was maybe half as much cost as the one in MD, and recently bought a condo up near the ski areas that they rent and vacation in.

Anyway, if you are interested in chatting with her via email - just to get more info on the area, post to my blog and I'll hook you up.

Merry Christmas!