Friday, January 30, 2009

Caesar Rest In Peace








We lost our dearest pug Caesar this morning, on his 12th birthday. He'd been going downhill these last few months, and I don't think his quality of life was the best. He took a turn for the worst a few days ago, and died this morning.
Somewhere our dear dog is skipping around and happy with the angels. His walking ability fully resorted.

We miss you little buddy!

Kim

3 comments:

Stephe said...

Awe, I'm so sorry to hear about Caesar. It's so hard to loose a pet. My heart aches for all of you. I'll send a prayer up to my little furry baby to keep Caesar company. Hugs.

rubyiscoming said...

A huge loss.....hugs to you.

Alyson and Ford said...

So sorry, our heartfelt wishes for your loss. We know how you can love a dog, he's family.
Hugs to you!

Alyzabeth's Mommy