CCAA managed to make it through December 14th, 2005. Let's see...that's only 6 days. Darn. I was really hoping (as was the rest of the world) that they'd get through at least the 15th. All my 'WAG's' were based on getting through 8 days each month.
Still, we're inching closer!
We have 37 days (including weekends) left until our LID. Man, I wish they could start referring 1/2 months again! From what my agency has said, CCAA hopes to start referring 1/2 months again after they get through 2005. We'll see. If CCAA truly has no control, no quotas or other constraints, then they can only hope as we do.
Come on Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Really? Your agency said that? 1/2 months would be PHENOMENAL! I know I'm being a big baby, but I really want to get Nora home and stop worrying that the program is going to close before they get to us ... and if we could possibly travel before it's really HOT in Guangzhou, that would be even better!
Post a Comment