My agency just posted that they did not receive referrals for October '05 familes. NONE.
They did receive referrals for expedited April '06 families of Chinese descent. I don't know how many received referrals, but it's rather worrisome that Oct '05 families didn't get in. I don't know how many Oct families are still waiting, but my heart goes out to them.
CCA A website shows they have now matched through Oct 26th, so that's TWO days worth of referrals overall.
It sounds bad, but I think they're still probably matching a similar number of babies, but the days worth of dossiers are much bigger.
If rumors and random polls are correct, Oct/Nov '05 were HUGE months for dossiers, so they could only get through a few days with the children they have. It's hard, though, because everyone is counting down the days until their LID, so the adoption community is very focused on the number of days vs. the number of babies (which is never released). No one is really sure even how many dossiers are waiting each day/each month. So, it's a total guessing game for everyone.
Anyway, between not feeling good, lots of stress about jobs/moving, being exposed to scarlet fever right before a trip to WA, and now this! I'm not having a good week. Still trying to be optimistic, but it really is feeling like this is never going to happen :(
We have 64 days left until our LID.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment