OK, haven't been posting much lately - not too much to tell. Yesterday, our agency posted a notice that CCAA is working on another set of matches. Anyone's guess as to how many LID's that includes. Maybe a whole month??? I can dream, right? They're also offically moving offices now, so that might slow them down.
We're looking forward to attending our local FCC chapter's summer picnic on August 13th. I've volunteered to help out with the children's games, & we hope to meet a lot of new people.
I've been keeping busy with my secret pal and other swaps. I signed up for the sock swap, the scrapbook swap, and I'm sure others that I haven't remembered yet. I'm having great fun chosing gifts. I'd love to post pictures of what I bought, but on the off-chance that someone from one of my adoption groups actually reads my blog, then I'd be found out. I'll continue to post the stuff I receive. Everyone has been so generous!
I'm still scraping my vacation pages from Hawaii last year. This sounds bad, but it's actually the last vacation we took, so I'm fairly well caught up. Finished my DS's school album for last year, so he's done too!
Lots of babies being born within my circle of friends, so buying baby clothes and making baby scrapbook albums has been keeping me out of trouble, too. Really really want to start making a few baby quilts, but I think I've already got too many irons in the fire. I've been trying to find a local quilting class, but it's hard to shedule when DH is intermittantly traveling. I can't always tell if he's going to be around to watch the boy. Maybe I can find some 1 day classes or weekend classes. I need discipline!!!
The weather is STILL BRUTAL. Usually, So. Cal. gets pretty hot in July/Aug/Sept & most of Oct., but it's started earlier than usual this year. So yucky yucky yucky! I know anyone in the Midwest or back-East is ready to kill me when I say it, but it's HOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment