Friday, September 29, 2006

Insert Heavy Sigh Here...

Today was a bit of a down day. Feeling really unappreciated & unloved right now. I know that's not actually the case, but it would be nice to hear praise instead of indifference. Must've been all the junk food I inhaled yesterday. I know I'll get through it, but it's tough at the moment. Sleeping is still a 50-50 chance each night. Exercising helps, but I need to get out more & do more for myself.

Looking forward to my DS's birthday surprise. On my son's 5th birthday, we're taking him to Disneyland for a few days. I decided that since we aren't getting a vacation this year, we'll stay a few nights at the Grand Californian. It's very pricey, and we could definitely use the money for other things, but, dammit, I need a bit of luxury! And, I can't wait to see the expression on DS's face when we put him into the car and tell him where we're going.

No comments: